Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing 7-Ounce
- List Price:
- Buy New: $0.01
as of 12/25/2014 01:45 EST details
- You Save: $9.98 (100%)
- Seller:SMARTBUY WHOLESALE
- Number Of Items:1
- Clothing Size:7 oz.
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):2.8 x 2.8 x 3
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Made from Bee's Wax, not Grease, Oil or some other Animal Product.
- Dries to a Solid Wax that Stays Put on the Surface so it Lasts Longer.
- Lubricates and Conditions Leather Without Softening
- Maintains Flexibility in Freezing Temperatures
- Does Not Interfere with the Natural Breathability of Leather
- Enjoy Dry Feet All Day
- Also great for Waxed Cotton and Tent Seams.
Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing protects leather from rain, sun, snow, and salt. Sno-Seal is also great for waxed cotton and tent seams. The beeswax formula dries to a solid wax that "stays put" in the surface of the leather so it lasts longer. Our competitors' greases, oil, and animal products are able to migrate through the leather till they clog all the pores. These waterproofing products fill the natural spaces that are supposed to absorb perspiration and insulate. In addition, animal fats weaken and rot leather. The tannery worked hard to remove the fats and preserve the leather, so it's hard to imagine why you'd put it back on. Sno-Seal will help you feel more comfortable in Gore-Tex fabric lined boots because it allows the Gore-Tex absorbed perspiration to escape out of the leather. Not only will Sno-Seal keep you warm and dry, it will also help you from getting tired. A typical leather boot can soak up to a pound of water. That means you lift an additional 2,212 lbs. to walk one mile. Sno-Seal keeps the whole boot dry, warm and light.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.