Injinji 2012 Outdoor Wool Original Weight Quarter Toe Socks
- Sales Rank:215,233
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):1 x 1 x 1
- 70% nüwool 25% nylon 5% lycra
- Constructed with Injinji¿s exclusive renewable and biodegradable nüwool fiber, a blend of soft Merino Wool, nylon and lycra
- Climate-regulating Nüwool adjusts with the temperature, keeping feet warm in cold weather and cool in hot weather
- Machine wash on warm or hand wash your toesocks after each use, and line dry. Do not machine dry or dry clean your toesocks
- Made in china
As your feet face the elements, the Outdoor Series is designed to perform and adapt to any type of terrain. Engineered with AIS:technology, and seamless in construction, the Outdoor tetratsok form fits to the contours of your foot from heel to five toes. By having your toes separated, you’re feet can now perform naturally without restriction. This patented design completely eliminates skin on skin contact; to wick away moisture more effectively, promote healthier circulation, and prevent blisters from developing. Made with natural wicking Nüwool, the tetratsok provides exceptional comfort and performance unlike any other sport wool sock.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.