The ultimate go-anywhere bag. With its multi-compartment design, organizer pocket for small necessities, and an MP3 player pocket to keep your tunes going wherever you go, Opie gets you where you need to go.
The High Sierra Opie Backpack is a true go-anywhere bag, with a multi-compartment design, organizer pocket for small necessities, and an MP3 player pocket to bring your favorite tunes along.
- Large front load main compartment
- Multi-compartment design
- Front zippered accessory pocket for quick-access items like ID and change
- Core organizer with mesh pocket and pen pockets
- MP3 player pocket with customized, zipper-stop headphone port
- Side mesh pocket holds a beverage or extra gear
- S-shaped padded shoulder straps with handy cell phone pocket
- Comfortable padded back panel
- Contoured daisy chain loops for attaching extra gear
- Comfortable, heavy-duty webbing grab handle
- Measures 12.5-by-18.5-by-eight inches (W x H x D)
- 1,800-cubic-inch volume
- Constructed of Mini-Hexagon Ripstop, Waffle Weave, and 600-denier Duralite materials
High Sierra products include a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship, with the exception of wheeled products, which include a limited five-year manufacturer's warranty.
About High Sierra
Founded in 1978 as H. Bernbaum Import & Export Company by Harry Bernbaum and Hank Bernbaum, High Sierra Sport Company has grown to become the tenth largest outdoor company in the United States, and for over 30 years has been a family-owned organization committed to producing thoughtfully innovative bags and luggage that appeal to the active lifestyle and outdoor consumer.
Today, High Sierra Sport Company is the official supplier of bags to the U.S. Ski and Snowboarding teams, and its memberships include the Outdoor Industry Association (OIA), SnowSports Industries America (SIA), and the Travel Goods Association (TGA). Specializing in adventure travel, High Sierra's dedication to function, design, and quality is reflected through its product line.