Roll with it. A large front, load main compartment stores books securely, while a zippered front accessory pocket to holds everything from tunes to ID cards. Smooth, sweeping lines, contemporary styling, and sleek curves make Curve anything but ordinary.
The High Sierra Curve Backpack is long on style and function alike. A large front-loading main compartment holds all of your big gear, while a zippered front accessory pocket keeps all of the small essentials organized. Smooth, sweeping lines, contemporary styling and an overall sleek effect all come together in one nifty little daypack.
- Large front-loading main compartment
- Core organizer compartment with mesh pocket and pen pockets
- Front zippered accessory pocket with customized, zipper-stop headphone port holds MP3 player and quick-access items like ID and change
- Large gusseted side mesh pocket holds a beverage or extra gear
- S-shaped, padded shoulder straps with handy cell phone/media pocket
- Comfortable padded back panel
- Heavy-duty webbing grab handle
- Measures 12.5-by-18.5-by-8.5 inches (W x H x D)
- 1,710-cubic-inch volume
- Made of Mini-hexagon Ripstop and 600-denier Duralite materials
High Sierra products include a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship, with the exception of wheeled products, which include a limited five-year manufacturer's warranty.
About High Sierra
Founded in 1978 as H. Bernbaum Import & Export Company by Harry Bernbaum and Hank Bernbaum, High Sierra Sport Company has grown to become the tenth largest outdoor company in the United States, and for over 30 years has been a family-owned organization committed to producing thoughtfully innovative bags and luggage that appeal to the active lifestyle and outdoor consumer.
Today, High Sierra Sport Company is the official supplier of bags to the U.S. Ski and Snowboarding teams, and its memberships include the Outdoor Industry Association (OIA), SnowSports Industries America (SIA), and the Travel Goods Association (TGA). Specializing in adventure travel, High Sierra's dedication to function, design, and quality is reflected through its product line.