Pansavers 16 - 22 Quart Electric Roaster Liners, 50 Per Pack
- Buy New: $59.00
as of 10/2/2014 11:23 EDT details
- Seller:Nick's Deals
- Sales Rank:13,207
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.3
- Dimensions (in):20 x 6.2 x 1.5
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Lines 16-22 Quart Electric Roasters
- Use at 350 degrees or less
- Made in an ISO9001-2008 Certified facility in the USA
- NSF Certified, Kosher (KOF-K) Superivsed, CFIA(Canadian) Approved, HALAL Certified
- Instructions below(in description) in event the liner sticks due to roaster hot spots, inaccurate temperature control or new roaster.
These liners make buffets a breeze. Line your 16-22 Pound electric roaster with these liners and clean up is a matter of Empty, Pick Up Bag, Throw out bag, rinse roaster,if necessary. DONE...No scrubbing or soaking. FOLLOW DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY! See below instructions if you encounter any problems.
WHAT IF MY LINER STICKS? IF liner sticks or melts to roaster due to roaster overheat, new roaster or inadequate water follow these directions.
1. Remove liner that is not sticking. Do not scrape or try to physically remove the liner.
2. Fill roaster with water
3. Add grease cutting dish soap
4. Heat on high for 30 minutes.
5. Let sit overnight
6. Rinse the next day and all liner material should release easily.
7. Before next use be sure to lower roaster temperature and use a bit more water.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.