Nuwave PIC2 - NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop 2 with Grill
- List Price:
- Buy New: $119.99
as of 1/27/2015 17:34 EST details
- You Save: $70.00 (37%)
- Seller:Houseware Connection
- Sales Rank:24,921
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):14.4 x 15.9 x 6.3
- Warranty:NuWave PIC is covered for full 1 year under normal use. If you have any questions or comments, please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-888-689-2831 between the hours of 8am and 4:30pm CST or email at email@example.com.
FOR QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS:
Your questions, comments and concerns are important to us. Our customer service hours are M-F 8am to 4:30pm CST. If we receive your email after the close of business, you will receive a response by the end of the next business day. Thank you.
Availability:Usually ships in 4-5 business days
- MPN:NuWave PIC
- The PIC2 has 6 different pre-programmed temperature settings, but has the flexibility to cook at 52 different temperatures between 100°F and 575°F, adjustable in 10-degree increments.
- The PIC2 is equipped with programmable stage cooking functionality with up to 100 hours of program memory and performance.
- The PIC2 has a delay feature, which allows you to delay the start of your cooking time so your foods finish cooking exactly when you want them to.
- The PIC2 boasts state-of-the-art safety features such as automatic shut-off when an induction-ready pan, (pan sold separately) is removed from base.
- The Cast-Iron BBQ Grill is made of high quality cast iron with porcelain enamel coating, which prevents food from sticking without any added fats or oils for healthy, low-fat cooking.
The NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop 2 (PIC2) offers precise temperature control, adjustable in 10-degree increments. With a minimum temperature setting of 100°F and an upper limit of 575°F (Sear), the PIC2 offers a wider temperature range than competitor models. This permits the appliance to act as more than just a cooktop.
The NuWave PIC2 does the thinking for you. It offers state-of-the art programming technology with 100 hours of memory that allow you to prepare complex recipes with ease.. A "Delay" function allows you to initiate cooking when it's most convenient for you, including an automatic shutoff function when cooking time is completed.
The NuWave PIC2 was engineered with a circular design scheme, doing away with excess space that serves no cooking function. The PIC2's round design also echoes the traditional feel of an intimate gathering place like the kitchen or dining room table. Mealtime is about community and the PIC2 was designed with that idea in mind.
Despite its portability and compact size, the NuWave PIC2 offers a large cooking area, measuring 9 inches in diameter. In this case, bigger is better, with the PIC2 allowing for greater diversity in cooking vessels and portion sizes. The product also comes with unrivaled customer support and free value-added resources such as lifetime membership to the online Precision Cooking Club. This invaluable tool features recipes, tips and tricks from the NuWave Culinary Team, designed to help you make the most of the PIC2 cooking experience!
*When purchasing the NuWave PIC2, verify that the seller is an authorized distributer. Houseware Connection is an authorized seller of the NuWave PIC2 and all NuWave products.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.