Key SoyaJoy G4 features:
1. Microprocessor-controlled with five function buttons, each optimized for making milk from beans, grains, seeds or unlimited combinations of them.
2. Makes raw milks, as well as hot milks, soups, and porridge. More versatile than any other soy milk maker.
3. Easy to use - add water and beans (or seeds and grains) directly to the pitcher. Pitcher has max./min. water level marks.
4. All stainless steel construction for the grinding and cooking chamber. Easy to clean. No food color stains or concerns of plastic leaching into food.
5. Perfect Grind TM design makes perfect grinding of beans, seeds, or grains to achieve higher milk yield.
6. Fourth Generation (G4) filter-less design for easy use and cleaning. No loose parts to install and clean.
7. Enhanced cooking cycle for better taste and digestion. Soy milk is cooked for over 20 minutes above 200 degree F. to ensure the inactivation of the enzyme inhibitors.
8. Increased to 1.7 quarts (liter) capacity, the largest on the market.
9. Water level sensor, temperature sensor, and overflow sensor working with microprocessor to ensure best results every time.
10. Accessories Include a measuring cup, pitcher & sieve, cleaning pad, user manual, and 0.3 lb sample soybean package. One year warranty.