Duraflame Stax Stackable Crackling 6-Pack 3.6LB Firelogs
- Sales Rank:270,508
- Shipping Weight (lbs):21.7
- Dimensions (in):14.6 x 8.4 x 8.3
- Stackable firelogs with crackling sounds & aesthetics of a wood fire
- One 3-log bundle burns about 2-1/2 hours when burned as instructed; Controllable burn time
- Made with 100% renewable resources
- Easy-light ignition system lights logs quickly
- Produces significantly less emissions than an equivalent duration wood fire (varies by type of appliance)
- Made with 100-Percent renewable resources
- Stackable firelogs with crackling sounds and aesthetics of a wood fire
Duraflame is America’s #1 brand of firelogs. Duraflame Stax are stackable, crackling firelogs that provide all of the ambiance of a wood fire without the mess or hassle. Duraflame Stax light fully in less than 5 minutes and one 3-log bundle burns about 2-1/2 hours when burned as instructed. Just 3 Stax logs burn better than a typical 5-6 log bundle of wood and produce more heat than just one firelog. Duraflame Stax can be used in any type of open hearth fireplace, firepit, outdoor fireplace or even in campfires. They are shaped like split wood and produce the same charred appearance of wood logs burning. Not one single tree is cut down to make a Duraflame firelog, and because they burn 80% cleaner than wood, you’re also helping to reduce the emissions in your neighborhood. Cleaner Burning - Duraflame firelogs light faster and burn more completely than firewood, and because far less material is consumed when burning a firelog, significantly fewer pollutants are emitted than a comparable wood fire. Saves Trees - Duraflame firelogs use only recycled wood and agricultural fibers, saving valuable natural resources. A Duraflame firelog consumes 80% less material than a comparable 3-4 hour wood fire, and burning firelogs instead of wood results in significantly fewer trees cut down for use as firewood. 100% Renewable Resources - Duraflame Stax Logs are made with a 100% renewable blend of wax and recycled biomass fibers. No-petro chemicals are used. With this formula Duraflame firelogs are USDA Certified Bio-based Products. Keep plenty of Duraflame firelogs on hand for when the weather is right. There’s no mess or hassle, and because a Duraflame firelog burns 80% cleaner than wood you’re doing your bit to help the environment without even trying.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.