Omron electroTHERAPY Pain Relief is a simple drug-free solution for relief of achy, stiff or sore muscle and joint pain. Available without a prescription, this easy-to-use TENS unit can help manage your pain in as little as 15 minutes exactly where you need it. It is one solution for multiple body pains.
Simple, drug-free solution relieves achy, stiff or sore muscles and joint pain.
Simple, Easy-to-Use TENS Technology for Home Use
- Personalize your therapy with 3 interchangeable programs:
- Lower Back
- Choose from 5 intensity levels
- FDA cleared (safe & effective)
- Simple and easy-to-use buttons
- Same Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) technology as used by physical therapists and medical professionals for more than 30 years
- Designed for multiple body parts or family members
- Portable and pocket-sized
- 1-year guarantee (unit and electrode cord)
TENS unit helps manage pain in as little as 15 minutes.
Helps Manage Pain in as Little as 15 Minutes
It's best to use the unit as soon as pain begins to help prevent the pain from becoming worse, or even chronic. Each session lasts for 15 minutes and has an automatic shut off. Rate your pain before and after each session to check your progress.
Recommended usage is 30 minutes per session for up to three times per day.
Reusable pads are washable and last 150 uses.
Long Life Pads Reusable up to 150 Times
- Pre-gelled and self-stick
- Reusable up to 150 times
- Washable up to 10 times (see manual)
- FDA cleared (safe and effective)
- 2-1/2-inch-by-4-inch size for multiple body pains (W x H)
- Pad refills available for purchase
- Fits Omron electroTHERAPY units only
- Includes sturdy plastic holder for storage
- 30-day guarantee (pads only)
12 Positions for Personalized Pain Relief
The Long Life Pads can be placed on many different body parts, including lower back, joints (knees, elbows and ankles), arms, shoulders, legs, thighs, hips and feet. Always place the pads at least one inch apart on clean, dry, healthy skin and do not share your pads.
Hip & Thigh
What's in the box
Omron electroTHERAPY unit, electrode cords, two pads, pad holder, two AAA batteries, Instruction Manual, Quick Start Guide and Pad Placement Guide.