Tiny But Mighty Heirloom Popcorn ~ virtually hulless Non-GMO popping corn
- List Price:
- Buy New: $4.79
as of 7/23/2014 07:59 EDT details
- You Save: $0.20 (4%)
- Seller:Amazon Warehouse Deals
- Sales Rank:3,302
- Size:1.25 LB Pouch
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.3
- Dimensions (in):8 x 5 x 2
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Ancient heirloom NON-GMO popcorn
- Outrageously delicious tiny kernels ~ see our How-to-Pop tips & troubleshooting to become an expert
- Extremely thin hull disintegrates when popped (no popcorn is truly hulless or it won't pop)
- Healthy, affordable, high-fiber snack for the whole family is perfect for movie night
- Caution: this will change the way you think about popcorn forever!
This ancient heirloom popcorn was shared by Native Americans with a pioneer family in the 1850s and enjoyed for generations. Nearly forgotten and almost lost, this unbelievable heirloom was revived by Farmer Gene and family. Try it yourself and find out why Tiny But Mighty is a popcorn lover's dream!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.