Made in USA Can Opener (Black)
- Buy New: $13.19
as of 5/19/2013 15:46 EDT details
- Seller:4 Peaks Technology LLC
- Sales Rank:769
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.7
- Dimensions (in):7 x 2 x 2
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- MPN:Made in USA (Black)
- Model:Made in USA (Black Handle)
- Designed in 1954.
- The handles and crank are made from 1008 carbon steel.
- The full length of both handles and the crank are chrome plated.
- The cutter, feed wheel, and gears are heat treated and zinc plated.
- With proper care, this can opener should last 25 years. It can be wiped clean, but not put in the dishwasher or soaked.
This opener entered the marketplace in 1954. It was originally sold by the Swing A Way company. Some of these openers are still working 40 years on. They are made from carbon steel. Feature skip proof feed wheels and are gear driven. The cutter, gears and wheel are all heat treated and zinc plated. This is the very same great can opener. No compromise. No shortcuts
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.