Street Surfing Whiplash Scooter
- List Price:
- Buy New: $64.79
as of 8/28/2014 02:01 EDT details
- You Save: $15.20 (19%)
- Part casterboard, part scooter--blends surfing, skateboarding, and snowboarding techniques
- Great for street riding as well as tricks; for ages 5 and older
- Extra wide skate inspired flexing deck; reinforced and lightweight design
- Platform made of virtually indestructible ABS plastic; spring-oriented torsion bar controls front and rear panels
- Rear caster wheel with ABEC 7 bearings; extra long handle that folds for easy travel & storage
The Street Surfing Whiplash Wave Scooter whips side to side. It's exclusive design allows you to have a unique ride and the "Wave" experience while never having to put your feet down. Our custom designed deck will make you the envy of your friends. The handle locks and folds down for easy storage and transportation. The scooter with a twist!
Building on the success of the original Wave street surfing casterboard, the Whiplash Wave scooter continues to combine the natural fluidity of surfing with the maneuverability of snowboarding and skating. Offering a revolutionary new way to ride, the Whiplash Wave Scooter's flexing deck and handlebar fuse together to provide riders with a cool, side to side, whip-like ride. And you can self-propel the scooter so that your feet never touch the ground or ride it like a traditional scooter. The Whiplash Wave Scooter only takes a few minutes to learn, and after a few hours most riders become proficient.
The scooter handle adds an extra dimension to the tricks you can perform with the Whiplash Wave.
The handle folds for easy storage.
The platform is made of a virtually indestructible yet nicely lightweight ABS plastic, and it features a steel torsion bar that controls the flexible front and rear panels and never wears down. Other hardware features a rear caster wheel with ABEC 7 bearings and an extra long handle folds for easy travel and storage.
How to Ride the Whiplash
- Place the Whiplash on a slight downward slope.
Place foot in the center of the back platform and position the scooter so that it is level with the ground.
- Push with your front foot and lean your weight forward.
Look straight ahead. Straighten your body and bend your knees slightly.
- Immediately after pushing off, start the twisting motion.
To achieve an "S" shape, move your shoulders and your hips back and forth in opposing directions. Swing your back foot repeatedly left to right and self propel your Whiplash Scooter without ever putting your foot on the ground.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.