Citronella Essential Oil. 10 ml (1/3 oz). 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade.
- Buy New: $5.75 (On sale from $12.99)
as of 8/29/2014 04:33 EDT details
- Seller:Plant Therapy Essential Oils
- Sales Rank:9,429
- Size:10 ml
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):3 x 3 x 1.4
- Legal Disclaimer:IMPORTANT: Our Essential Oils are pure, and in many cases, food grade. However, we do NOT recommend the ingestion of essential oils. They are highly concentrated and have the capacity to cause serious damage if used internally without the necessary expertise required. This is supported by the International Federation of Aromatherapists that does not recommend ingestion of essential oils unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy.
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Botanical Name: Cymbopogon Winterianus
- Aromatic Scent: Citronella Java Oil has a well rounded lemon citrus scent, though it is much softer than actual Lemon. It also has subtle wood tones.
- 100% Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- no fillers, additives, bases or carriers added.
- Packaged in dark amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap.
- For your convenience all Plant Therapy Essential Oils have an oil identification sticker on the cap. This is especially beneficial if you use a top load carrying case.
Botanical Name: Cymbopogon Winterianus
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Plant Part: Leaves
Strength of Aroma: Medium
Aromatic Scent: Citronella has a lemon citrus scent, though it is much softer than actual Lemon with subtle wood tones.
Blends well with: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Geranium, Lavender, Lemon, Orange and Pine.
Suggested Uses: Citronella essential oil is popularly used as an insect repellent. Combine equal parts of Citronella, Lemongrass and Cinnamon Leaf, add to water or witch hazel and use as an all-natural insect or head lice repellent. To help combat cold and flu, diffuse into the air equal parts of Citronella and Cinnamon Leaf. Add to your favorite carrier oil to help with perspiration. Add 1 drop of Citronella and 2 drops of Tea Tree to 1 Tablespoon of Coconut oil to use on fungal skin infections.
Cautions: Possible drug interactions.
Please Note: The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.