Citronella Essential Oil. 10 ml (1/3 oz). 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade.
- Buy New: $5.75 (On sale from $12.99)
as of 3/8/2014 15:57 EST details
- Seller:Plant Therapy Essential Oils
- Sales Rank:24,089
- Size:10 ml
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):3 x 3 x 1.4
- Legal Disclaimer:IMPORTANT: Our Essential Oils are pure, and in many cases, food grade. However, we do NOT recommend the ingestion of essential oils. They are highly concentrated and have the capacity to cause serious damage if used internally without the necessary expertise required. This is supported by the International Federation of Aromatherapists that does not recommend ingestion of essential oils unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy.
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Botanical Name: Cymbopogon Winterianus
- Aromatic Scent: Citronella Java Oil has a well rounded lemon citrus scent, though it is much softer than actual Lemon. It also has subtle wood tones.
- 100% Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- no fillers, additives, bases or carriers added.
- Packaged in dark amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap.
- For your convenience all Plant Therapy Essential Oils have an oil identification sticker on the cap. This is especially beneficial if you use a top load carrying case.
Botanical Name: Cymbopogon Winterianus * Plant Part: Leaves * Extraction Method: Steam Distilled * Origin: Indonesia * Description: Citronella Oil is extracted from a resilient grass (Cymbopogon nardus) native to Sri Lanka and Java. It is a very aromatic perennial that grows approximately 1 meter (3 feet) in height. * Color: Clear light yellow to brownish liquid. * Common Uses: Citronella Java Essential Oil is credited with having therapeutic properties as an antiseptic, deodorant, insecticide, parasitic, tonic and as a stimulant. Nonetheless, most people will associate it with its insecticide properties. Many commercial repellents contain Citronella Ceylon, and it is often used in combination with Cedarwood to produce a pleasant smelling natural insect repellent. It will also be seen in soaps and candles, and it has common applications in massage. This oil can also help with minor infection, but is more commonly known for its ability to assist in combating colds and flu. Citronella can also be used for excessive perspiration and for conditioning oily skin and hair. * Consistency: Light * Note: Top * Strength of Aroma: Medium * Blends well with: Bergamot, Orange, Cedarwood, Geranium, Lemon, Lavender and Pine. * Aromatic Scent: Citronella Java Oil has a well rounded lemon citrus scent, though it is much softer than actual Lemon. It also has subtle wood tones. * History: Citronella was one of the world's dominant insect repellents before the introduction of DDT. Recent history has indicated that Citronella is once again becoming the product of choice for health conscious customers. * Cautions: Citronella may irritate sensitive skin. Avoid use during pregnancy.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.