Organic Rosemary Essential Oil. 10 ml. 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade.
- Buy New: $7.49 (On sale from $15.11)
as of 12/21/2013 22:34 EST details
- Seller:Plant Therapy Essential Oils
- Sales Rank:3,346
- Size:10 ml
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):3 x 1.1 x 1
- Legal Disclaimer:IMPORTANT: All of our products are for external use only.
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Botanical Name: Rosmarinus officinalis ** QAI and USDA certified organic.
- Aromatic Scent: Organic Rosemary Essential Oil has a strong, clear, penetrating, camphoraceous and herbaceous aroma.
- 100% Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- no fillers, additives, bases or carriers added.
- Packaged in dark amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap.
- For your convenience all Plant Therapy Essential Oils have an oil identification sticker on the cap. This is especially beneficial if you use a top load carrying case.
Certified Organics: This Certified Organic Oil is QAI and USDA Certified. * Botanical Name: Rosmarinus officinalis * Plant Part: Herb * Extraction Method: Steam Distilled * Origin: Tunisia * Description: An aromatic shrub, Rosmarinus officinalis has scaly bark and dense, leathery needle like leaves. Tiny pale blue blossoms abound from December through spring. Rosemary can grow to six feet in height. * Color: Colorless to pale yellow liquid. * Common Uses: Rosemary stimulates cell renewal. It improves dry or mature skin, eases lines and wrinkles, and heals burns and wounds. It can also clear acne, blemishes or dull dry skin by fighting bacteria and regulating oil secretions. It improves circulation and can reduce the appearance of broken capillaries and varicose veins. Rosemary helps to overcome mental fatigue and sluggishness by stimulating and strengthening the entire nervous system. It enhances mental clarity while aiding alertness and concentration. It can also help you cope with stressful conditions and see things from a clearer perspective. * Consistency: Thin * Note: Top * Strength of Aroma: Strong * Blends well with: Basil, Bergamot, Cedarwood, Frankincense, Ginger, Lemon, Orange and Peppermint. * Aromatic Scent: Organic Rosemary Essential Oil has a strong, clear, penetrating, camphoraceous and herbaceous aroma. * History: Rosemary was used in Roman burial rites, and that practice continued well into the middle ages when it was customary to lay branches of rosemary on the coffin at funerals. Because it grows in proximity to the sea, its name means Dew of the Sea. Its leaves were traditionally burned in hospitals to purify the air. * Cautions: Organic Rosemary Essential Oil is generally non-toxic and non-sensitizing. It is not suitable for people with epilepsy or high blood pressure. Avoid in pregnancy since it is an emmenagogue.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.