Lemongrass Essential Oil. 10 ml. 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade.
- Buy New: $5.99 (On sale from $13.87)
as of 9/23/2014 09:19 EDT details
- Seller:Plant Therapy Essential Oils
- Sales Rank:8,138
- Size:10 ml
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):3 x 1.4 x 1.4
- Legal Disclaimer:IMPORTANT: All of our products are for external use only.
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Botanical Name: Cymbopogon flexuosus
- Aromatic Scent: Lemongrass Essential Oil has a fresh earthy, citrusy scent.
- 100% Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- no fillers, additives, bases or carriers added.
- Packaged in dark amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap.
- For your convenience all Plant Therapy Essential Oils have an oil identification sticker on the cap. This is especially beneficial if you use a top load carrying case.
Botanical Name: Cymbopogon flexuosus * Plant Part: Leaves * Extraction Method: Steam Distilled * Origin: India * Description: Lemongrass is a fast growing, tall, aromatic perennial grass that grows up to 1.5 metres (4 feet) in height. It is native to Asia, but is now cultivated mostly in the West Indies, Africa, and Tropical Asia. * Color: Yellow to brownish yellow liquid. * Common Uses: Lemongrass Essential Oil is known for its invigorating and antiseptic properties. It can be used in facial toners as its astringent properties help fight acne and greasy skin. An excellent anti-depressant, Lemongrass Essential Oil tones and fortifies the nervous system and can be used in bath for soothing muscular nerves and pain. Lemongrass shares similar properties with citronella and has a great reputation for keeping insects away. * Consistency: Thin * Note: Top * Strength of Aroma: Strong * Blends well with: Pine, Thyme, Lavender, Rosemary, Marjoram,Cedarwood and Lemon. * Aromatic Scent: Lemongrass Essential Oil has a fresh earthy, citrusy scent. * History: Traditional Indian medicine has used Lemongrass Essential Oil to treat infectious illness and fever. * Cautions: Avoid in glaucoma and with children. Use caution in prostatic hyperplasia and with skin hypersensitivity or damaged skin. Avoid use during pregnancy. * It is recommended that this essential oil be stored in dark amber, blue or green glass bottles since it has been found to dissolve aluminum bottles.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.