Lemon Essential Oil. 10 ml. 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade.
- Buy New: $6.43 (On sale from $12.99)
as of 7/29/2014 16:01 EDT details
- Seller:Plant Therapy Essential Oils
- Sales Rank:3,309
- Size:10 ml
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):2.9 x 1.3 x 1
- Legal Disclaimer:IMPORTANT: All of our products are for external use only.
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Botanical Name: Citrus limonum
- Aromatic Scent: Lemon Essential Oil has a strong citrus scent.
- 100% Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- no fillers, additives, bases or carriers added.
- Packaged in dark amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap.
- For your convenience all Plant Therapy Essential Oils have an oil identification sticker on the cap. This is especially beneficial if you use a top load carrying case.
Botanical Name: Citrus limonum * Plant Part: Fruit Peel * Extraction Method: Cold Pressed * Origin: Italy * Description: The Lemon tree was originally a small thorny evergreen tree native to India. It is now common in Southern Europe, Florida and California. * Color: Pale yellow to yellow liquid. * Common Uses: Lemon Essential Oil has been historically recognized as a cleanser. It is reputed as being antiseptic, and as having refreshing and cooling properties. On skin and hair it can be used for its cleansing effect, as well as for treating cuts and boils. Research has also shown Lemon Essential Oil to enhance the ability to concentrate. * Consistency: Thin * Note: Top * Strength of Aroma: Strong * Blends well with: Bergamot, Lime, Orange and Mandarin. * Aromatic Scent: Lemon Essential Oil has a strong citrus scent. * History: The fruit was well known in Europe by the middle ages, and Greeks and Romans were advocates of its therapeutic properties. Lemon essential oil reached the height of its fame when the British began using the citrus fruit to counteract the effects of scurvy. * Cautions: Lemon Essential Oil is non-toxic, but may cause skin irritation in some. Lemon is also phototoxic and should be avoided prior to exposure to direct sunlight. Avoid during pregnancy.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.