Rosemary Essential Oil. 10 ml. 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade.
- Buy New: $7.99 (On sale from $14.28)
as of 12/29/2014 11:46 EST details
- Seller:Plant Therapy Essential Oils
- Sales Rank:60,210
- Size:10 ml
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):2.8 x 1.1 x 0.1
- Legal Disclaimer:IMPORTANT: All of our products are for external use only.
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Botanical Name: Rosmarinus Officinalis
- Aromatic Scent: Rosemary Morocco Essential Oil has a fresh, strong, woody, balsamic, herbal minty scent.
- 100% Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- no fillers, additives, bases or carriers added.
- Packaged in dark amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap.
- For your convenience all Plant Therapy Essential Oils have an oil identification sticker on the cap. This is especially beneficial if you use a top load carrying case.
Botanical Name: Rosmarinus Officinalis * Plant Part: Herb * Extraction Method: Steam Distilled * Origin: Morocco * Description: Rosemary is an evergreen shrub with numerous branches and ash-colored scaly bark with leathery, thick leaves, which are lustrous and dark green above, and white underneath. * Color: Colorless to pale yellow liquid. * Common Uses: Rosemary Morocco Essential Oil is best used as a facial oil for extremely dry skin. It nourishes the scalp and keeps hair looking healthy and shiny, and many users claim that it promotes hair growth, though there is not any medical evidence to support this argument. It normalizes excessive oil secretions and improves most scalp problems, particularly dandruff and seborrhea. Rosemary Oil is also helpful in treating cellulite. It also balances intense emotions and controls mood swings. It assists in managing stress and overcoming stress-related disorders and nervous exhaustion. * Consistency: Thin * Note: Top * Strength of Aroma: Strong * Blends well with: Basil, Bergamot, Cedarwood, Frankincense, Ginger,Lemon, Orange and Peppermint. * Aromatic Scent: Rosemary Morocco Essential Oil has a fresh, strong, woody, balsamic, herbal minty scent. * History: Because it grows in proximity to the sea, it's name means Dew of the Sea. Its leaves were traditionally burned in hospitals to purify the air. Rosemary was used as incense by the ancient Romans and according to legend; Mary sheltered the baby Jesus under a rosemary bush. * Cautions: Rosemary French Essential Oil is generally non-toxic and non-sensitizing. It is not suitable for people with epilepsy or high blood pressure. Avoid in pregnancy since it is an emmenagogue.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.