Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil. 10 ml. 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade.
- Buy New: $5.96 (On sale from $13.87)
as of 7/23/2014 23:07 EDT details
- Seller:Plant Therapy Essential Oils
- Sales Rank:3,882
- Size:10 ml
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):4.6 x 1.6 x 0.8
- Legal Disclaimer:IMPORTANT: All of our products are for external use only.
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Botanical Name: Cinnamomun cassia blume
- Aromatic Scent: Cinnamon Bark Oil has a warm, spicy scent that is somewhere between clove and cinnamon. It is slightly herbaceous with pepper notes.
- 100% Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- no fillers, additives, bases or carriers added.
- Packaged in dark amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap.
- For your convenience all Plant Therapy Essential Oils have an oil identification sticker on the cap. This is especially beneficial if you use a top load carrying case.
Botanical Name: Cinnamomun cassia Blume
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Plant Part: Bark
Strength of Aroma: Strong
Aromatic Scent: Cinnamon Cassia Oil has a warm, spicy scent.
Blends well with: Cedarwood, Clove Bud, Frankincense, Lavender, Lemon, Neroli, Orange (Blood), Orange (Sweet) and Ylang Ylang.
Suggested Uses: Warming and uplifting, Cinnamon Cassia essential oil is also one of the most potent antibacterial and antifungal essential oils. It may be used for almost any antiseptic or disinfectant purpose, though it must be used with great care. Cinnamon Cassia oil can be very effective for flu. In Chinese medicine, Cassia is used to 'dispel cold' and relieve pain, especially in the lower back. Known for its spicy fragrance, bring back the holiday memories by diffusing equal parts of Cinnamon Cassia, Clove Bud and Sweet Orange.
Cautions: Possible drug interactions. We recommend a dilution of 0.05% for topical applications. Do not use while pregnant or nursing.
Please Note: The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.