iLIVING Infrared Portable Space Heater with Dual Heating System, 1500W, Remote Control, Dark Walnut Wooden Cabinet
- List Price:
- Buy New: $123.49
as of 8/27/2014 06:18 EDT details
- You Save: $26.50 (18%)
- Sales Rank:45,602
- Color:Dark Walnut
- Shipping Weight (lbs):23.2
- Dimensions (in):13 x 12 x 15
- Warranty:3 Years Component Warranty
- Release Date:May 16, 2013
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.
- Newly designed Dual Heat System that puts out twice more hot air than other models
- Newly engineered blower technology allows the iLIVING heater to work extremely quiet with noise level at 39 dB.
- Tip-Over and Overheat Protection Systems ensures the safety children and pets around
- Comes with Auto Energy Saving Mode and an electronic thermostat with 50 to 86 degree heat range.
- Listed by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) USA & Canada
- Comes with Auto Energy Saving Mode and an electronic thermostat with 50 to 86 degree heat range
- Newly engineered blower technology allows the iLIVING heater to work extremely quiet with noise level at 39 dB
The newly engineered iLIVING infrared portable space heater is a great alternative to warm any indoor spaces up to 1,000 square feet. It is designed to be long lasting and comes with the following features: 12hr automatic shut-off timer , Auto Energy Saving Mode, High and Low Setting, Front Panel Push Button Controls, Dual Heating Systems that combine infrared quartz tube + PTC technologies, IR Remote Control, Noise level 39 dB super quiet, Electronic Thermostat: range 50 to 86 degrees, portable with 4 caster wheels, lifetime filter that can be vacuumed cleaned or with warm water, modular design with galvanized steel inside, weight: 24 lbs, uses conventional 110v 3 prong outlet, height: 15" width: 12" depth: 13", electrical Cord 72" long, rated at approximately 5200 BTU, Amps: 12.5, Watts: 1500, listed by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) USA & Canada, One year USA Warranty.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.