In Praise of Stay-at-Home Moms
- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.05
as of 11/28/2014 16:45 EST details
- You Save: $10.94 (78%)
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Seller:"THE BOOK TREASURY"
- Sales Rank:215,339
- Format:Bargain Price
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):5.4 x 0.6 x 8
- Publication Date:April 6, 2010
They number in the millions and they are incredibly important to families and to our society, yet they are underappreciated, little respected, and even controversial. Who are they? They are the stay-at-home moms.
These are women who know in their hearts that staying home to raise their children is the right choice for the whole family. Whether they do it from the outset of their marriages or make the difficult transition from career-driven women to homemakers, it is a choice that is incredibly rich and rewarding, not to mention challenging. Building on principles developed during her long career as a licensed marriage and family therapist, Dr. Laura provides a wealth of advice and encouragement to women as they navigate the wonders and struggles of being stay-at-home moms.
In Praise of Stay-at-Home Moms can help you to:
- Hold your head high and deal with naysayers
- Recognize the benefits for your children and your marriage
- Understand the changes you notice in yourself
- Realize that your current sacrifices will make for lasting bonds and a stronger family, in addition to a more cohesive community
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.