Bob's Red Mill Potato Starch, 24-Ounce (Pack of 4)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $15.48
as of 12/13/2013 08:46 EST details
- You Save: $3.27 (17%)
- Seller:Appalachian Organics
- Sales Rank:1,941
- Number Of Items:4
- Shipping Weight (lbs):6.4
- Dimensions (in):9.5 x 8.4 x 3.9
- Legal Disclaimer:This information is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always seek the advice of your qualified physician or other health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard or delay in seeking medical advice.
- Publication Date:April 7, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Pack of four, 24-ounce (total of 96-ounce)
- All natural
- Kosher certified
- Trans fat free
Potato Starch is used as a thickener for sauces, soups, and stews. Potato starch tolerates higher temperatures than cornstarch when used as a thickener. It's a natural way to add moistness to many baked goods. A recipe for wonderful pan gravy is on the label.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.