Bodum Brazil 1-Liter 34-Ounce French Press Coffeemaker, Red
- List Price:
- Buy New: $17.99
as of 7/24/2014 11:28 EDT details
- You Save: $9.01 (33%)
- Sales Rank:1,169
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):5.1 x 4.3 x 9.4
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- French Press Coffeemaker allows you to brew flavorful coffee in 4-minutes
- 3-part stainless steel mesh filter is included which allows for a premium extraction of your coffee’s aromatic oils and subtle flavors
- No paper filters required, means more flavor without any waste
- Patented safety lid prevents splashing of liquids while pressing
- Dishwasher safe
The Brazil French Press coffee maker, designed in the early 80's, was our first coffee maker and quickly became a symbol of what Bodum stands for. Attractive and functional design at an affordable price The Brazil has an ultra-light, heat-resistant borosilicate glass beaker and a polypropylene handle and base, which make the Brazil easy to use and easy to clean. The 3-part stainless steel plunger has a fine mesh filter, which allows for a premium extraction of your coffee's aromatic oils and subtle flavors. A mesh filter allows this flavor to be delivered direct to your cup and not absorbed by a paper filter. Plus, no paper filter means no waste. The patented safety-lid prevents the splashing of liquids while pressing. All parts are dishwasher safe. This 8-cup coffeemaker is (1.0-Liter, 34-Ounce.) in size and is also available in 3-cup (0.35-Liter, 12-Ounce) size model.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.