8 oz Bag of L-Ascorbic Acid Powder 99.98+% Food Grade USP/BP Naturally Fermented Pure White Crystals Form of Vitamin C
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.75
as of 3/10/2014 10:33 EDT details
- You Save: $6.56 (43%)
- Seller:Duda Energy
- Sales Rank:3,286
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- 99.98% Pure L-Ascorbic Acid, Chemical Formula: C6H8O6, A form of Vitamic C
- Food Grade BP/USP BioActive, Non-GMO
- Packaged in a heavy duty bag, double bagged for shipment purposes
- Synonyms: Vitamic C, Ascorvit, Vicomin C, Acorbate, Ascorbutina, Catavin C, Cevex, Secorbate, 3-Keto-L-gulofuranolactone; 3-oxo-L-gulofuranolactone
- May be used as a Supplement or for Skin Care, white Crystalline Powder
Ascorbic acid is a naturally occurring organic compound with antioxidant properties. It is one form of Vitamin C. It can be taken as a dietary supplement. It can be used as an aging skin treatment when used in approximately 20% water solutions. 100% L-Ascorbic acid. This ascorbic acid is 100% formed by natural fermentation. It is NOT a mixture of D-ascorbic (lab synthesized) with L-ascorbic.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.