Navitas Naturals Chia Seeds, 8-Ounce
- List Price:
- Buy New: $0.99
as of 5/24/2013 12:11 EDT details
- You Save: $7.50 (88%)
- Sales Rank:191
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:1 pack
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):7.8 x 5 x 1.9
- Legal Disclaimer:This information is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always seek the advice of your qualified physician or other health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard or delay in seeking medical advice.
- Publication Date:April 26, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Navitas Naturals Chia Seeds, 8-Ounce pouches
- 100% Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Raw, kosher, gluten-free, vegan
- Chia is an excellent vegetarian source of antioxidants, omega fatty acids, protein, calcium, minerals, vitamins and soluble fiber
- Sourced directly from farmers, and cultivated sustainably, in accordance with fair trade practices
- Made in the U.S.A. and Imported; Product of Mexico
The chia seed was eaten by Aztecs for strength and was a main staple food along with corn and beans. This bag contains 100% pure chia seeds that are certified organic, kosher, vegan, gluten-free and raw. Chia is an excellent vegetarian source of omega fatty acids, an easily digestible form of protein and full of minerals, vitamins and soluble fiber. It contains more natural antioxidants than flaxseed and is an excellent source of dietary fiber. The mission of Navitas Naturals is to provide premium organic superfoods that increase energy and enhance health. The products are of the highest quality, sourced directly from farmers, cultivated sustainably and in accordant with fair trade practices.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.