Tropical Wild Honey, 32-Ounce Bottle
- Sales Rank:73,957
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.2
- Dimensions (in):4 x 2 x 7.1
- Publication Date:October 1, 2010
- Tropical Wild Honeyis unfiltered and uncooked. Rich floral notes, great for baked goods
- All natural;gluten and fat free;kosher
- Convenient squeezable bottle
- Product of Florida, USA
Tropical Wild Honey is produced by honeybees in Florida's vast piney woods, subtropical forests, and in the mysterious Everglades, where honey plants grow in profusion, particularly gallberry (a holly), and saw palmetto. This acreage is not cultivated, fertilized or chemically sprayed. Tropical Wild Honey is warmed just enough to bottle, and is never cooked or filtered, insuring it retains natural pollen.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.