Spt Dual-Zone Thermo-Electric Wine Cooler with Heating, 18-Bottles
- Department:Home and Garden -> Refrigerators
- List Price:
- Buy New: $159.00
as of 10/20/2014 18:27 EDT details
- You Save: $83.00 (34%)
- Sales Rank:91,626
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:13.58W x 20.28D x 28.43H inches
- Shipping Weight (lbs):40
- Dimensions (in):13.6 x 20.3 x 28.4
- Warranty:1 year parts and labor
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.
- 18 standard bottles (top 6 and bottom 12) / 58-liter capacity
- Digital controls with led temperature display
- Environment friendly (refrigerant free)
- No vibration (bottle sediment is not disturbed)
- Adjustable temperature range: top 44 ~ 64-degree f/bottom 51~64-degree f
Equipped with newest ThermoElectric heating technology, should the ambient temperature fall below set temperature, unit will heat to maintain your set temperature. Dual-zone offers two independent temperatures settings. Total 18 standard bottles capacity with 6 bottles on top and 12 bottles on the bottom. Double pane insulated glass door. Stylish design will compliment any kitchen or entertainment area. Simple to use digital controls with LED display. ThermoElectric Technology (no compressor) offers a quiet operation with no vibration. Adjustable temperature between 44 to 64-Degree F.
Please note: This is not a build-in/under-counter unit. 5-inch clearance is required on all 4 sides for ventilation (left, right, back and top). Maximum temperature variance is 35 F degrees.
This is not a build-in/under-counter unit. 5-inch clearance is required on all 4 sides for ventilation (left, right, back and top). Maximum temperature variance is 35 F degrees.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.