Bodum Brazil Shatterproof 8-Cup French Press Coffee Maker
- Buy New: $38.97
as of 3/15/2014 06:03 EDT details
- Sales Rank:9,137
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):4.2 x 5.2 x 9.3
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- French press coffee maker has heat-resistant, shatterproof SAN plastic beaker
- The beaker is BPA free for healthier coffee consumption, and it brews coffee in 4 minutes
- 3-part stainless-steel plunger with fine mesh filter means flavor is delivered directly to cup; no paper filter
- Patented safety lid prevents splashing while pressing for worry-free, mess-free use
- All parts dishwasher safe; 8-cup (1 liter / 34 ounce) coffeemaker also available in 3-cup (0.35 liter / 12 ounce) size
The Brazil French Press coffee maker, designed in the early 80's, was our first coffee maker and quickly became a symbol of what Bodum stands for. Attractive and functional design at an affordable price. The Brazil has a heat resistant, SAN - shatterproof beaker and a polypropylene handle and base, which make the Brazil easy to use and easy to clean. The 3-part stainless steel plunger has a fine mesh filter, which allows for a premium extraction of your coffee’s aromatic oils and subtle flavors. A mesh filter allows this flavor to be delivered direct to your cup and not absorbed by a paper filter. Plus, no paper filter means no waste. The patented safety lid prevents the splashing of liquids while pressing. All parts are dishwasher safe. This 8-cup coffeemaker is (1.0 l, 34oz.) in size and is also available in 3-cup (0.35 l, 12 oz) size model.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.