Metrokane 6112 Rabbit Wine Aerating Pourer
- List Price:
- Buy New: $14.99 (On sale from $29.95)
as of 8/28/2014 21:54 EDT details
- You Save: $14.96 (50%)
- Seller:Sur La Table, Inc.
- Sales Rank:6,725
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):2.5 x 2.3 x 7.6
Availability:Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- Sturdy plastic pourer with transparent aerator
- Aerating pourer inserts easily into bottleneck; no decanter needed
- Wine swirls through aerator before it reaches the glass, improving flavor and bouquet; no need to wait for wine to breathe
- Separates for easy cleaning; hand wash; storage case included
- Measures 2.5 by 2.2 by 7.6 inches
Metrokane, founded in 1983, produces the world's leading line of wine accessories, including the famous Rabbit corkscrew, and continues to develop a host of fresh and innovative tools. "Just pour and taste the difference". With the Metrokane wine aerating pourer you don't need a separate aerator. Simply insert the Rabbit Aerating Pourer into a wine bottle as you would a conventional pourer. When you pour the wine you see and hear aeration happening. When you taste it, you enjoy the enhanced flavor and bouquet of perfectly aerated red wine. The Rabbit Aerating Pourer is the first easy, uncomplicated way to aerate wine. Each aerating pourer separates for hand washing and stores in it's own case.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.