Ideal for people who want an ergonomic vacuum cleaner when cleaning.
If you are looking for an ergonomic clean, the Eureka Comfort Clean upright vacuum is ideal for you. Keep your floors clean with Eureka’s Comfort Clean bag less upright vacuum which offers powerful cleaning throughout the house, from top to bottom. The 12 amps of power allow it to thoroughly clean carpets, bare floors as well as stairs. Its 25 inch cord allows easy access to cleaning the stairs and automatically rewinds for neat storage. Now you don’t have to spend minutes winding up the cord after you are done vacuuming.
The unit's foot-control height adjustment allows for cleaning both carpeting and bare-floor surfaces, while onboard accessories attach to its flexible hose for above-floor cleaning. Accessories include a versatile combo brush, a crevice tool for between couch cushions or other tight spots, and a Power Paw turbo nozzle with Riser Visor for cleaning dust, dirt, and pet hair from upholstery backs and stair risers. The vacuum cleaner also provides a telescoping handle that adjusts to the user's height and an O-shaped handle to ensure comfortable cleaning in all positions, ensuring a solid grip.
Easy on You. Tough on Clean.
Even more, its bagless technology means no more bags to buy, and the flip-bottom dust cup empties easily, keeping hands clean and away from the dirt. Other highlights include a 14-inch-wide cleaning path, an Edge Kleener for cleaning up to the baseboard, and a HEPA filtration system that traps 99.99 percent of airborne dust and allergens. The retractable 25-foot power cord allows this vacuum to move easily from room to room with minimal outlet changes. The vacuum cleaner measures 14’W x 12’L x 42.75”H and carries a one-year limited warranty.
Getting the Best Results
Do not put any objects into openings. Do not use with any openings blocked; keep free of dust, lint, hair, and anything that may reduce airflow.
• This vacuum cleaner creates suction. Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers, and all parts of the body away from openings and moving parts.
• While cleaning stairs make use of the 25 feet cord, which will cover a large number of steps. Attach the brush roll or the crevice tool to get a cleaner finish on the sides and the edges.
• The HEPA filter can be washed; however do not place it back until it is absolutely dry.
• When cleaning the curtains or ceilings, use the telescopic wand which provides extra-long reach. Attach the dusting brush to remove webs or other dirt.
• Do not use the carpet setting on bare floors. It may cause damage to the bare floor surface. Use the foot controls to change settings.
• To keep the cleaner operating at top efficiency empty the dust cup and clean the dust cup filter after each use.
• For storage, use the automatic cord rewind feature which reduces the time and effort to wrap the cord after you are done cleaning. It makes storage easier as well.
• Turbo Nozzle: Power Paw™ with Riser Visor
• Telescopic Wand
• Crevice Tool
• Combo Brush