Filtrete Under-Sink Advanced Water Filtration System (3US-PS01)
- Category:Home Improvement
- List Price:
- Buy New: $35.59
as of 9/16/2014 17:37 EDT details
- You Save: $24.40 (41%)
- Sales Rank:1,089
- Media:Tools & Home Improvement
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):4 x 6.8 x 14
- Warranty:This product will be free from defects in material and manufacture. 3M makes no other warranties including but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose. If this product is defective, your exclusive remedy shall be, at 3M's option, replacement or repair of the 3M product or refund of the purchase price of the 3M product.
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Removes parasitic cysts to provide healthier water. Parasitic cysts may or may not be in your water.
- Provides ENHANCED reduction of chlorine taste & odor, sand, sediment, rust, and soil.
- Installs in less than 30 minutes and offers 6-month filter life.
- Maintains full water flow and requires no dedicated faucet head.
Professional Faucet Water Filtration System Helps reduce levels of sediments, chlorine taste and odor in water. Water from the tap is cleaner and better tasting. Maintains full water flow. Just connect this unit to your kitchen sink cold water supply line. Features: Filtration system Maintains water flow Quick and easy filter change No tools required No extra faucet required Filtered water comes directly out of your existing faucet Internal shut off valve Reduces chlorine taste and odor, and parasitic cysts Reduces sand, soil, silt, rust and sediment 0.5 micron rating For nearly 25 years, Filtrete filters have delivered cleaner air to millions of homes, becoming a leader in residential air filtration. Developed by 3M engineers to help capture airborne allergens, the Filtrete filter media is electrostatically charged to act like tiny magnets to attract and capture microscopic particles from the air as it passes through the filter. 3M is a recognized leader in research and development, producing thousands of innovative products for dozens of diverse markets. 3M's core strength is applying its more than 40 distinct technology platforms - often in combination - to a wide array of customer needs.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.