Pelican 1720 Long Case with Foam, Black
- Department:OUTDOOR PRODUCTS -> GUN CASES
- List Price:
- Buy New: $187.49
as of 4/18/2014 23:20 EDT details
- You Save: $179.46 (49%)
- Seller:Grand Slam Sports and Outdoors
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:Pick N Pluck Foam
- Shipping Weight (lbs):28.8
- Dimensions (in):44.4 x 6.1 x 16
- Legal Disclaimer:Before making a purchase, please check the local, state, and federals laws governing where you live to ensure the item you are interested in purchasing is legal for you to buy and own. By bidding, you certify that you are over the age of 18 and are a legal adult able to legally purchase and own the product you are bidding on. Buffalo Gap Outfitters is not responsible for any unauthorized or illegal purchase or use of any product that we sell.
- Warranty:Manufacturers lifetime warranty
- Release Date:June 2, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 3-4 business days
- Watertight, Crushproof & Dust Proof
- Open Cell Core With Solid Wall Design
- Easy Open Double Throw Latches
- O-Ring Seal
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
- Pelican cases are kept watertight through the use of a tongue and groove fit and a polymer o-ring.
- Pelican cases come standard with an Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve which releases built up air pressure while keeping water out.
- Stainless steel reinforced padlock protectors
- Interior Dimensions (inches): 42.00 x 13.50 x 5.25
Pelican 1720-000-110 1720 black rifle/shotgun casewatertight, crushproof & dust proof ; open cell core with solid wall design; easy open double throw latches; o-ring seal ; automatic pressure equalization valve. The case comes with three layers of foam none of which are cut or shaped in any way. The middle piece of foam can be customized to support the items you are putting in the case. unconditional lifetime guarantee of excellence ; fold down handles ; strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings;black.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.