Ginsu Kotta Open Stock 2-Piece Stainless Steel Santoku Set with 5-Inch and 7-Inch Santoku Blades 4858
- Sales Rank:47,620
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):1 x 6 x 15
- Japanese-style chef's knives designed for mincing, dicing and slicing
- Blades are made of commercial quality stainless steel that is stain and rust resistant and well known for sharpness and strength
- Expertly designed for fine slicing and effortless chopping
- Unique scalloped dual serrated edge prevents the tearing of food like traditional serrated blades
- Limited lifetime warranty
Kotta blades are made from commercial quality stain and rust resistant Japanese 420J2 stainless steel that is well known for its sharpness and strength. The serrated blades never need sharpening. Each handle is beautifully shaped and ergonomically designed to fit smoothly into your hand. Japanese steel tang extends fully into the handle.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.