Navitas Naturals Goji Berries, 4-Ounce
- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.51
as of 1/29/2015 18:18 EST details
- You Save: $1.48 (21%)
- Sales Rank:38,157
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:4 Ounce
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):7 x 5 x 2
- Legal Disclaimer:Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. ABC Wholesale assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
- Publication Date:April 26, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- 100% certified organic, kosher, non-GMO, certified gluten-free, vegan and raw
- Goji berries are one of the most abundant sources of antioxidants, and they're also a good source of protein, vitamin A and vitamin C
- Goji berries provide diverse nutrition - with 20 minerals and vitamins including zinc, iron, phosphorus and riboflavin (B2) and beta-carotene
- Enjoy goji berries as a healthy snack or add them to oatmeal, granola, cookies, cereal and trail mix
- Food for modern life. Great for home consumption or use in your healthy restaurant or café.
Goji berries are red nutrient-dense fruits that have been enjoyed for thousands of years as a nourishing food. The sweet, chewy, dried berries are a surprisingly strong source of protein (including 18 essential amino acids), and they also contain an abundance of antioxidants and more than 20 vitamins and minerals including zinc, iron, phosphorus, riboflavin (B2) and beta-carotene. Navitas Naturals Goji Berries have a unique fruity flavor that is similar to dried cherries, raisins and cranberries and they are perfect for snacking straight out of the bag. The little red berries also provide a tasty superfruit boost to granola, oatmeal, tea, cookies, yogurt, cereal, smoothies, trail mix, salad and more.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.