Hydrogen Peroxide Solution for treatment of minor cuts and abrasions - 32 OZ
- Buy New: $1.76
as of 12/10/2013 05:22 EST details
- Sales Rank:37,865
- Size:32 oz
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):3 x 2 x 7
Availability:Usually ships in 3-4 business days
- MPN:PREFFERED PLUS PRODUCTS.
- It is used as an antiseptic wounds, insect bites and various skin conditions.
- Hydrogen Peroxide has been as an used as an antiseptic for cuts.
- It can be used for sore throats, gingivitis, periodontal disease and fungal infections.
- It is treatment of minor cuts and abrasions.
INDICATIONS: Hydrogen Peroxide has been as an used as an antiseptic for cuts, wounds, insect bites, and various skin conditions. As a gargle it can be used for sore throats, gingivitis.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.