Duck Brand HP260 High Performance 3.1 Mil Packaging Tape, 1.88-Inch x 60-Yard Roll, Crystal Clear, 6-Pack + 2 Bonus Rolls (1067839)
- Category:Office Product
- Department:Mailroom & Packing Materials
- List Price:
- Buy New: $21.80
as of 12/25/2014 23:47 EST details
- You Save: $8.19 (27%)
- Seller:BFF Nation
- Sales Rank:339
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:6+2 Roll
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):1.9 x 17.6 x 8.9
- Warranty:Comes with Manufacturer Warranty.
- Publication Date:February 25, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- 3.1 mil thick super high performance packaging tape
- Meets postal regulations
- Ultraviolet resistance eliminates yellowing and increases shelf life
- Offers wide temperature range performance (14 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Crystal clear to the core
Duck HP 260 High Performance Packaging Tape was designed to meet the demands of both heavy duty box shipping and long-term storage applications. This super thick 3.1 mil commercial grade packaging tape bonds quickly and permanently in wide temperature ranges (14 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit). And, as compared to hot melt tapes, you could say that when rubber meets the road, acrylic travels better in extreme conditions. Since 1997, millions of packages sealed with acrylic HP260 High Performance Packaging Tape have withstood rough handling and the extreme conditions of hot and cold planes, trains, trucks and warehouses to arrive securely at their destinations - signed, sealed and delivered! Now that's real world holding power in real world conditions!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.