Trimax T-3BLACK Premium 5/8" Key Receiver Lock Rugged BLACK epoxy powder coat
- Category:Automotive Parts and Accessories
- List Price:
- Buy New: $12.81
as of 8/20/2014 12:06 EDT details
- You Save: $9.18 (42%)
- Seller:KMW Performance
- Sales Rank:94
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):9.2 x 4.7 x 0.8
- Warranty:Lifetime Warranty
- Manufacturer Parts Warranty:Parts
- Release Date:September 14, 2007
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- The 5/8" pin fits all Class III, IV and V receiver hitches
- O-ring keeps water, grime and dirt out of locking mechanism to ensure years of use
- Protective rubber cap protects keyhole from water, grime and dirt
- Strongest locking pin on the market
- Type A key which is a spring loaded, 7 pin, high security key. Resists attempted drill outs. Rugged and durable, the key will not bend or break.
Trimax T-3BLACK Dare to compare! TRIMAX, the leader in Receiver Locking Pins, has spent the last 10 years expanding and improving on the "ORIGINAL." The Patented Dual Lock Lug Design offers over 5,800 lbs. of head pull strength. A 1/4 turn of the rugged tube key locks & unlocks the strongest locking pin on the market. Don't settle for low quality knockoffs! The T3 started it all and has become the standard for reliability in the industry. Time tested and street proven. This version of the T3 features a rugged epoxy powder coated finish for unmatched durability and corrosion protection. Tested specifications of this product exceed 32,000 pounds. No internal springs to seize or brake. Knurling on lock heads adds style and grip and is machined from 100% solid forged steel. Width between heads (exposed pin length or gap space) is 2-5/8". A receiver pin is used to secure the receptacle part of a trailer hitch (attached to a vehicle) to inserts such as ball mounts, drawbars, accessory carriers or ornamental receiver plugs. The most common receiver pins are 1/2" and 5/8" in diameter. Class II receiver hitches have 1-1/4" receptacles and use 1/2" pins. Class III, IV and V receiver hitches have 2" receptacles and use 5/8" pins. TRIMAX makes the world's toughest locks. Through value added engineering design, TRIMAX is committed to product innovation that holds up to the highest quality standards. TRIMAX provides maximum security for marine, trailer and tow, RV, performance truck, power sports and bicycle applications. Tested. Tough. TRIMAX. TRIMAX offers a lifetime warranty on all of their products.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.