Bodum Brazil 8-Cup French Press Coffee Maker, 34-Ounce, Black
- List Price:
- Buy New: $19.49
as of 1/26/2015 13:31 EST details
- You Save: $0.50 (3%)
- Sales Rank:422
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:34 oz.
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):4.2 x 5.2 x 9.3
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Coffee is measured in 4 oz. cups, this 8-cup, 34-ounce French Press serves 2-3 people
- Carafe is made of durable, heat-resistant borosilicate glass; BPA free Plastic handle and base. Both Dishwasher Safe
- 3-part stainless steel mesh filter helps extract your coffee's aromatic oils and subtle flavors
- Pressed coffee extracts the perfect amount of essentials oils and acids from the bean for the maximum amount of flavor from your coffee. It's the preferred method for brewing for coffee enthusiasts everywhere
- All parts are dishwasher safe
The Brazil French Press coffeemaker, designed in the early 80's, was our first coffeemaker and quickly became a symbol of what Bodum stands for. Attractive and functional design at an affordable price. The Brazil has a durable, heat-resistant borosilicate glass beaker and a plastic handle and base, which make the Brazil easy to use and easy to clean. The 3-part stainless steel plunger has a fine mesh filter, which allows for a premium extraction of your coffee's aromatic oils and subtle flavors. A mesh filter allows this flavor to be delivered direct to your cup and not absorbed by a paper filter. Plus, no paper filter means no waste. The patented safety lid prevents the splashing of liquids while pressing. All parts are dishwasher-safe.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.