Cuisinart DLC-1BCH Mini-Prep Processor, Black Chrome
- List Price:
- Buy New: $24.99
as of 3/7/2014 05:35 EST details
- You Save: $30.01 (55%)
- Seller:TigerDirect, Inc.
- Sales Rank:6,910
- Color:Black Chrome
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:3 Cup
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.7
- Dimensions (in):4.6 x 6.3 x 8
- Warranty:Limited 18 month year warranty
- Release Date:August 1, 2006
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Mini food processor for chopping, mixing, pureeing, and grinding small portions
- 21-ounce clear plastic prep bowl locks into place with a simple twist
- 2 speed settings; patented reversible stainless-steel chopping/mixing blade
- Dishwasher-safe parts; instruction/recipe book, spatula, and cleaning brush included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Cuisinart continues to outshine the competition! The lustrous finish of the new Black Chrome Series is reminiscent of rich, dark, liquid silver. It's unique, elegant, and perfect way to dress up even the most sophisticated kitchens.
The Cuisinart Mini-Prep food processor stands 8 inches tall and just over 4 inches wide, but don't let the size fool you. The base houses a motor so powerful that you need to stabilize it with one hand when using the high setting to whip up a strawberry-banana smoothie for one in less than a minute. The clear plastic prep bowl locks into place with a simple twist, while the blades can be set sharp side up for chopping onions or grating Parmesan cheese, or turned blunt side up for making walnut pesto or whipping up chocolate frosting. The set includes a spatula and a cleaning brush to remove coffee grounds.
For best results, cut ingredients into small, even pieces--about 1/2-inch square or so works well. In general, use the sharp-edge approach for low speed and the blunt side of the blades for high speed. If you need to run the motor for longer than one minute, pause and begin again. The bowl, cover, and blade assembly can all be run through the dishwasher, but watch your fingers when dissembling the machine, as the blades are extremely sharp. --Irene Svete
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.