Glisten Dishwasher Cleaner 4oz.
- Buy New: $4.99
as of 1/25/2015 13:44 EST details
- Seller:Ed Youngs True Value
- Sales Rank:26,574
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):5 x 0.8 x 6
- Release Date:March 8, 2006
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Non-toxic citric acid cleaner leaves dishwasher sparkling clean and lemon fresh
- Removes hard water mineral build-up, stubborn stains, rust, discoloration, and odors
- Easy to use; pour into soap well and run light or regular wash cycle
- Recommended for use monthly
- Keep out of reach of children; do not mix with bleach
From the makers of Plink, regular use of Glisten is recommended for a cleaner dishwasher. It works hard to remove built-up soap scum, food stains and discoloration from iron and other water impurities. Simply pour the package contents into the soap well of an empty dishwasher, sprinkling the excess into the bottom of the dishwasher. Then run a light or regular wash cycle (run with no dishes) for cleaning. For heavily stained dishwashers, a second application may be necessary. In some hard water areas surfaces may need to be wiped with clean wet cloth right after using Glisten.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.