Yogi Tea Herbal Tea Supplement, Detox, 16 Count (Pack of 6)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $19.50
as of 9/16/2014 07:39 EDT details
- You Save: $13.54 (41%)
- Seller:HEALTHY BARN
- Sales Rank:1,739
- Number Of Items:6
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.1
- Dimensions (in):4.4 x 3.2 x 2.8
- Legal Disclaimer:Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. ABC Wholesale assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
- Publication Date:September 23, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 4-5 business days
- All natural with no preservatives or artificial ingredients
- Gentle way to help the body cleanse itself by aiding two primary filtering organs, the liver and kidneys
- Purifying burdock and organic dandelion support the liver, as juniper berry promotes kidney function
- Ginger, black pepper and long pepper support blood flow, as Indian sarsaparilla adds spicy flavor
- When combined with an overall wellness program, this tea helps bring healthy balance from within
- 100% all natural herbal supplement made with non-GMO ingredients
Our story begins in 1969 when Yogi Bhajan, an inspired and inspiring teacher of holistic living, started teaching yoga in America. He shared the wisdom and knowledge of Ayurveda and healthy living that he had mastered in India with his students while serving a specially spiced tea, which they affectionately named Yogi Tea. The recipe contained five traditional Ayurvedic spices: cardamom seed, cinnamon bark, clove bud, ginger root and black pepper. When blended and brewed, these delicious spices leave you feeling vibrant and alive, while boosting overall well-being. Intrigued by the complex flavor and inherent health benefits of this unique combination of spices, it wasn't long before several of the yogi's students were inspired to brew their own Yogi Tea.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.