Aerolatte Deluxe Edition Milk Frother with Stand, Stainless Steel
- List Price:
- Buy New: $24.99
as of 10/22/2014 12:45 EDT details
- You Save: $6.96 (22%)
- Seller:Things2cash Consignments
- Sales Rank:5,906
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):9 x 3.5 x 3
- Warranty:5 year manufacturer guarantee
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- For steam-free espresso and other milk drinks; comes with storage stand
- Includes 18/8 stainless-steel whisk, powered by 2 installed AA batteries
- Frother produces foam in 15-20 seconds for hot or cold milk; circular, chrome stand grips frother for easy access and security
- To clean, operate the frother in hot, soapy water and rinse; do not immerse the frother body in water or use in the dishwasher
- The frother measures 8-3/4 inches long; Aerolatte offers a 5-year guarantee for defective parts or workmanship
The original steam free milk frother from Aerolatte is now available in an attractive and durable stainless steel casing. The Aerolatte comes complete with a stainless steel stand to display next to your home coffee maker. Working directly in the mug or glass, the stylish Aerolatte milk frother takes just 20 seconds to turn a small amount of hot or cold milk into the perfect froth for cappuccinos, caffe lattes, mochas and specialty coffees as well as hot chocolates, malts and milk shakes. Two AA batteries are included. Experience Aerolatte!
Whip up an easy after-dinner cappuccino for guests with this steam-free frother with stand from Aerolatte. The frother foams skim, whole, and soy milk alike for fluffy hot café lattes or cold chocolate malts in seconds. (Frothing water-based powdered milk is not recommended.)
The frother features a sleek chrome body with a slender 18/8 stainless-steel whisk, designed for optimum foaming efficiency, and is compact for easy travel. Two installed AA batteries power the whisk as it froths milk up to 60 degrees C. For best results, turn on the frother with whisk placed near the base of the mug and slowly raise and lower the unit as foam develops. Foam forms in only 15 to 20 seconds. To avoid splatters, turn the frother off before removing from the beverage. The included chrome stand holds the frother secure while protecting the whisk wand with a sturdy, circular base and two sets of arms that fit snug around the frother body.
To clean the frother, run the whisk in hot soapy water and rinse. Wipe the body with a damp cloth. Do not immerse the frother in water or place in the dishwasher. Aerolatte offers a five-year guarantee against defective parts or craftsmanship for this product. The frother measures 8-3/4 inches long, and weighs 1 pound upon shipping.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.