Cuisinart CFO-3SS Electric Fondue Maker
- List Price:
- Buy New: $49.99
as of 5/19/2013 14:50 EDT details
- You Save: $60.01 (55%)
- Sales Rank:727
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):5.5
- Dimensions (in):14.1 x 9.6 x 7
- Legal Disclaimer:Sale Ends: 05-23-2009. You may return or exchange merchandise purchased from Macy's @ Amazon by mail only. Certain items are covered by warranty as indicated. To obtain a copy of the warranty prior to purchase, please write to: macys.com Customer Service Dept.; P.O. Box 8215; Mason, OH 45040; Small Ticket Department-Warranty;
- Warranty:Limited 3 year warranty
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Electric fondue set suitable for chocolate, cheese, broth or oil
- Includes base, bowl, temperature probe, 8 fondue forks, and fork rack
- Elegant, brushed stainless-steel 3-quart bowl with nonstick interior
- Removable temperature control is adjustable for wide range of recipes
- Unit is safe for immersion and dishwasher; stands 6-1/4 inches high, bowl is 8-1/4 inches in diameter
Fondue Made Easy!
Your party is sure to be a success with the elegant brushed stainless Cuisinart Electric Fondue Set!
The 3-quart nonstick pot will accommodate all of your favorite fondue recipes, including chocolate, cheese, broth or oil. So call the family, or invite friends over to relax with a variety of great-tasting fondues, then enjoy easy, dishwasher safe cleanup.
- Eight individual fondue forks
- Fondue ring
- Fondue bowl
- Qt. Stainless steel bowl with
- Brushed stainless steel housing
- Adjustable temperature control probe
- 3-quart capacity
- Dishwasher-safe fondue pot
- 1000 watts of power
- Nonstick interior
- Adjustable temperature probe with eight settings
- Eight fondue forks
- Stainless steel fork ring
- Instruction/Recipe book
- Limited 3-year warranty
About the Fondue Pot
The fun of fondue gets a sleek and convenient makeover with the Cuisinart Electric Fondue Pot. Designed for use with oil, broth, chocolate, or cheese, the set combines powerful electric heat with easy temperature control and handsome but tidy construction. The 3-quart stainless-steel bowl is lined with nonstick coating for keeping heated foods from sticking, and the stand, bowl, ring, and temperature probe all assemble and disassemble easily. A combination of finishes—brushed on the bowl and ring, mirror on the stand and handles—gives the unit a contemporary flair.
Heat up is efficient here--getting oil to 375 degrees F takes between 10 and 15 minutes. Best of all, you can change the temperature setting with a simple turn of the dial to adjust for different ingredients or the passage of time. For clean up, run the entire set (temperature probe and cord removed, of course) through the dishwasher. A set of eight color-coded fondue forks is also included. Fully assembled, the fondue maker stands 6-1/4 inches high; the bowl is 8-1/4 inches in diameter at the opening.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.