BISSELL Style 7/9/10 Replacement Belts, 2 pk, 32074
- List Price:
- Buy New: $0.25
as of 12/9/2013 19:20 EST details
- You Save: $4.74 (95%)
- Seller:Seneca River Trading, Inc.
- Sales Rank:2,258
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):9.8 x 4.8 x 4.8
- Release Date:March 20, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Includes 2 belts
- Belt fits Styles 7, 9, 10, 12, 14, 16
- Same as product number 32074 ?For Vacuum Models: Velocity Series, PowerTrak Cyclonic, Momentum Series, PowerGlide Series, All CleanView Series, All PowerForce Series, Pet Hair Eraser
- Works with Model #s: 20Q9, 21K3, 22C1, 3522, 3574, 3910, 3920, 3990, 4104, 46E5, 6390W, 6582, 6583, 6584, 6585, 6594, 6596, 71Y7, 82G7, 82H1, 92L3P, 3576 series, 92L3, 44M3, 3545, 6579
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Style 7/9/10 Replacement Belts, 2 pk, 32074
Vacuuming Tips: Did you know...
- You can help prevent your belt from breaking? Cut off hair and other debris that becomes wrapped around your vacuum’s brush roll on a regular basis to prevent the brush from being seized and the belt from breaking.
- You can unclog your vacuum if you lose suction? Try removing clogs in the upper or lower hoses with a rounded broomstick.
- Your filters need to be changed regularly? Many vacuums have more than one filter that needs to be cleaned and/or replaced on a regular basis to keep the vacuum running great. Check your vacuum’s user guide for more information on your specific model.
PowerGroom Helix Rewind Vacuum 98N4
How to keep vacuums running and looking their best
There’s nothing like a quick sweep of the vacuum to freshen a home. It’s a small thing that can make a big difference, much like changing or cleaning the filters in your vacuum.
Just like carpets need special care, so do vacuums. Did you know that a BISSELL bagless vacuum may have up to three filters? If you begin to notice performance issues, it may be time to either replace or clean your filters. For non-washable filters, we recommend they be replaced regularly for optimal performance. Clean filters are important as they help to capture dust and other particles that pass through the filter while vacuuming. To get the most out of your vacuum, remember to clean or replace your filters regularly and rely on specially designed filters directly from BISSELL.
PowerGlide Platinum Vacuum 35452, PowerGlide Pet Bagged Rewind Vacuum 38631, PowerGroom Helix Rewind Vacuum 98N4
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.