Presto 08800 EverSharp Electric Knife Sharpener
- Department:Kitchen & Dining
- List Price:
- Buy New: $20.72
as of 5/21/2013 14:55 EDT details
- You Save: $19.27 (48%)
- Sales Rank:128
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:Windows
- Size:8.38" L x 5.75" W x 3.25" H
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3
- Dimensions (in):9.9 x 7.2 x 4.8
- Legal Disclaimer:We do not in any way represent that any part we sell is legal to possess in your jurisdiction. Check with you local authorities to ensure it is legal for you to possess before buying!
- Warranty:1 Year Limited
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Two-stage sharpening system quickly and easily sharpens most any non-serrated blade for professional results in the convenience of your home. (Presto knife sharpener is 120 volts)
- No guess sharpening; Precision blade guides position the kniffe at the ideal sharpening angle for perfect results every time
- Creates a razor sharp edge in seconds using Sapphirite sharpening wheels, the same ultra-hard material used by professional shops
- Stage 1- Precision grinding begins the sharpening process by creating a precisely angled edge
- Stage 2- Fine honing completes the sharpening process by polishing the blade to a razor sharp edge
Razor sharp knives whenever you want - easy, automatic. Professional two-stage system sharpens in seconds. Blade guides automatically hold knife at ideal sharpening angle.
All kitchen and sporting knives, whether professional quality or inexpensive, need a blade tune-up now and then. This electric sharpener produces razor-sharp edges using the same rapidly rotating Sapphirite grinding wheels used by professional shops. A two-stage system allows knives to be ground and sharpened on the Stage 1 half of the machine, and then honed on the Stage 2 half. Blade guides hold the knife at the ideal sharpening angle for each side of the blade, as it is drawn slowly towards the user and kept parallel to the countertop. The sharpener is suitable for knives made of alloy, carbon, or stainless steel; it is perfectly normal for sparks to fly when knives of high carbon steel come in contact with the Sapphirite wheels. Non-electric serrated knives that are only serrated on one side can also be sharpened with this machine. Three suction cups on the bottom hold the sharpener securely on a table or countertop, and two receptacles underneath catch metal filings for disposal. The sharpener measures 8-1/4 by 5-3/4 by 4 inches, and is covered by a two-year warranty against defects. --Ann Bieri
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.