Black & Decker DCM2500W SmartBrew 12-Cup Coffeemaker, White
- Sales Rank:156,569
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:Windows
- Shipping Weight (lbs):5.1
- Dimensions (in):13.7 x 12.2 x 8.8
- Warranty:Full One-Year Call Consumer Assistance and Information toll free: 1-800-231-9786
- 13 inches tall, raised lid requires 22 inches; 1-year warranty
- Sneak-a-cup feature; automatic shut-off after 2 hours
- Wake up to a pot of freshly brewed coffee
- Perfectly drip-free pouring spout; 2 water windows
- 12-cup coffeemaker features digital clock and delayed start
Black & Decker SmartBrew coffeemaker in white. Includes 12-cup capacity, lighted on/off switch, removable brew basket, water window, cord storage and Perfect Pour carafe.
Blessed with a carafe that pours without dripping, a water filter, and touchpad electronic controls, this coffeemaker provides safety, convenience, and a host of options for brewing 12 5-ounce cups at once. The carafe is calibrated for both filling the reservoir properly and for judging the amount of brewed coffee and the water filter improves taste by reducing chlorine. The control panel provides a 24-hour clock/timer for brewing "wake-up" coffee and permits the nonstick warming plate's temperature to be set as desired.
Other features include a calibrated window on each side for monitoring the water reservoir's level, a hinged cover that flips back to reveal both reservoir and coffee filter, and cord storage. The carafe has a comfortable handle and a guard to protect the knuckles. The coffeemaker measures 7-3/4 inches wide, 12-1/2 inches high, and 10-1/4 inches deep. --Fred Brack
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.