Cuisinart TTG-500 Two-to-Go Coffeemaker
- Buy New: $135.00
as of 8/20/2014 09:20 EDT details
- Sales Rank:57,232
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3.4
- Dimensions (in):14 x 9.2 x 7.4
- Warranty:3 Year Limited Warranty
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brews through lids into one or two 14-ounce travel mugs
- Stainless-steel mugs with rubber, non-slip grips fit most vehicle cup holders
- Automatically shuts off after brewing for added safety
- Dishwasher-safe mugs and lids; includes 2 disposable paper filters
- Measures 13 by 5-1/4 by 8-1/2 inches; 3-year limited warranty
Worry-free convenience for commuters. This sleek machine brews filtered coffee directly into two travel mugs then automatically shuts itself off. (For one mug, use the single-brew setting.) 14-oz. stainless steel mugs have tight-fitting lids and slip-free grips. Comes with a #2 filter starter kit. 13-1/2Hx6-1/2Wx8-1/4D".
Perfect for preparing coffee at home before dashing out the door, this coffeemaker brews through the lids directly into either one or both of the 14-ounce travel mugs accompanying the machine. The stainless-steel mugs have rubber, nonslip grips, fit most vehicle cup holders, and are 6-3/4 inches high, with 2-5/8-inch-diameter rubber bottoms. Lids keep coffee hot in the mugs and are deeply indented and sloped toward the drink hole to contain spills. Both mugs and their lids are dishwasher-safe. The coffeemaker uses disposable paper filters (two included), automatically shuts off after the brewing process, and can also be used to heat water for tea, hot chocolate, and instant foods like oatmeal and soup. Made of gleaming black plastic, the coffeemaker measures 13 inches high, 5-1/4 inches wide, and 8-1/2 inches deep, and carries a three-year warranty against defects. --Fred Brack
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.