Presto 05420 FryDaddy Electric Deep Fryer
- Department:Small Appliances
- List Price:
- Buy New: $24.00
as of 5/21/2013 06:30 EDT details
- You Save: $5.99 (20%)
- Sales Rank:645
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:Windows
- Size:8.38" L x 8.13" W x 7.38" H
- Shipping Weight (lbs):4
- Dimensions (in):9.7 x 9 x 8.5
- Legal Disclaimer:We do not in any way represent that any part we sell is legal to possess in your jurisdiction. Check with you local authorities to ensure it is legal for you to possess before buying!
- Warranty:1 Year Limited
- Publication Date:1977
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Saves money on oil; Efficient 4:4 oil-to-food ratio makes four big servings with just four cups of oil
- Built-in, preset thermostat for perfect frying every time; Nonstick surface, inside and out, for easy cleaning
- Handy scoop lifts, drains, and serves; No messy basket; Compact size for easy storage
- Makes crispy french fries, shrimp, chicken, onion rings and more
- Snap-on lid lets you store oil in the fryer without spills or odor
Deep frying has never been so easy. Fryer automatically maintains a proper frying temperature with no controls to set. Handy snap-on lid lets your store oil right in the fryer to use again. Holds four cups of oil. Includes a scoop that stirs, separates, lifts, drains and serves. Nonstick surface makes for easy cleaning. Model #5420. One-year warranty.
You don't need a 6-gallon oil vat to enjoy deep-fried foods at home--this petite deep fryer makes four big servings with just 4 cups of oil. A compact 7 inches in diameter, the fryer features easy controls for precision frying: it automatically maintains the proper frying temperature, letting you focus on cooking instead of fussing with the controls. The fryer features a snap-on lid, so you can store oil right in the fryer for reuse. All surfaces are nonstick for tidy cleanup (the fryer is not dishwasher-safe and should never be completely immersed in water). A hand scoop is included with the fryer for easy stirring, lifting, and draining, and the 120-volt AC cord unplugs from the outlet, while the attached handle makes the fryer easy to move around the kitchen. The fryer has a two-year limited warranty. --Ariel Meadow Stallings
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.