Presto 04830 PowerPop Microwave Multi-Popper
- List Price:
- Buy New: $11.07
as of 4/21/2014 12:02 EDT details
- You Save: $13.92 (56%)
- Sales Rank:381
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:Windows
- Size:3 Qt
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):10.3 x 10.2 x 5.2
- Legal Disclaimer:We do not in any way represent that any part we sell is legal to possess in your jurisdiction. Check with you local authorities to ensure it is legal for you to possess before buying!
- Warranty:1 Year Limited
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- PowerBase and PowerCup concentrators combine to focus microwave energy so effectively that virtually every kernel pops
- Pops yellow, white, or hybrid popcorn fast- up to 3-quarts in as little as 2-1/2 minutes; endorsed by Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn
- Salt and other seasonings can be added before popping for easy, even distribution
- Easy to clean; popping bowl and cover are fully immersible and dishwasher safe; base wipes clean
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Trade pricey prepackaged microwave popcorn for fresh kernels with this handy microwave corn popper, perfect for home or office use. Designed to be used with or without oil, the popper will pop up to three quarts of popcorn in less than three minutes. Pieces are dishwasher safe. 04830 . The microwave popper that really works . It pops up to three quarts of delicious popcorn in as little as 2 1/2 minutes . Pop with oil for a buttery flavor or without oil for a lighter snack . Easy to clean . The bowl and lid are fully immersible and dishwasher safe . 1-year limited warranty
Sized to fit most microwave ovens, including compacts, this popcorn maker pops virtually every kernel of 3 quarts of popcorn in about 2-1/2 minutes. And it works with or without oil and/or salt. That means no more of the unpopped, scorched kernels typically left behind when popping bagged corn.
The popcorn maker uses two innovations that concentrate microwave radiation onto the popcorn. First is a removable base that locks onto the transparent bowl. Second is a disposable paper cup that fits into the bowl's bottom. A package of eight cups accompanies the unit, and others can be purchased separately--each is good for about 12 batches when used with oil or 24 without oil. Both bowl and lid are dishwasher-safe. The popcorn maker is 9-3/4 inches in diameter and 6 inches high and carries a two-year warranty against defects. --Fred Brack
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.