Enviracaire 20500 HEPA Filter Fits 10500, 17000
- List Price:
- Buy New: $27.99
as of 1/28/2015 18:35 EST details
- You Save: $32.00 (53%)
- Seller:All Brands Vacuum Doctor
- Sales Rank:10,012
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.2
- Dimensions (in):11.7 x 11.7 x 6.7
- Warranty:Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Fits Honeywell enviracaire model 10500 (EV-10) series and Honeywell models 17000, 17005, 170xx, and 83170.
- This aftermarket HEPA filter is 99.97% effective at removing particles as small as .3 microns from the air that passes through the filter.
- Measures approximately 6 H x 6 ID x 11 1/4 OD.
- For optimum performance, replace filter every 12 months.
- Surround Seal filter technology prevents dirty air from leaking around the filter.
Compatible with Honeywell 10500 and 17000 air cleaners, the Honeywell True HEPA filter is up to 99.97 percent effective at removing particles as small as .3 microns from the air. True HEPA filters collect such annoyances as dust, mold spores, mites, pet dander, and other troublesome allergens. The difference between a HEPA filter and an ionizer is that the former collects and removes the harmful particles from the air, whereas the latter merely displaces it and pushes it around the room. Overall particle reduction depends on many factors, including the amount of air processed, the pollutant type, and the pollutant's introduction rate in the environment.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.