KitchenAid SNPA Pasta Maker Plates for Food Grinder Attachment for Stand Mixers
- Sales Rank:76,544
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Warranty:1 Year
- Use with KitchenAid's food grinder attachment to expand a stand mixer's flexiblity
- Ideal for making thin or thick spaghetti, flat noodles, macaroni, and lasagna noodles
- Includes five interchangeable plastic plates, bowl clips, and a cleaning tool
- Comes with rugged plastic storage case that conveniently doubles as a stomper
- All parts dishwasher safe for easy clean-up
You don't have to be Italian to impress friends and family with delicious homemade pasta. Five interchangeable plates make an array of different pastas; thick and thin spaghetti, flat noodles, macaroni and lasagna. Comes in a storage case which also includes bowl clips and a cleaning tool for quick and easy cleanup. To be used with KitchenAid's Stand Mixer's Food Grinder attachment. Imported.
These sturdy plastic plates work in place of the metal cutters of your food grinder to produce thin and thick spaghetti noodles, thin flat noodles, wider lasagna noodles, and macaroni. Turn the mixer speed to 10, drop walnut-size pieces of dough into the food tray, and catch the noodles as they're extruded through the plates. When you're through, put them in the dishwasher. Then store them neatly and easily in the included case, which doubles as a food stomper. --Betsy Danheim
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.